Our staff and Board of Directors come from many disciplines, but we serve a common cause.
We’re determined advocates in continuing to change perceptions about people with mental illness, developmental disabilities, and behavioral health disabilities.
We believe that leadership is the opportunity to change old patterns and make them new.
Vinfen is relentless in its dedication to changing society’s traditional views of its citizens with mental illness, developmental disabilities, and behavioral health disabilities.
Vinfen Executive Team
- Bruce L. Bird, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer
- Elizabeth K. Glaser, Chief Operating Officer
- Susan C. Abbott, Senior Vice President, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Division
- Madeline Becker, Ph.D., Vice President, Quality and Research
- Elizabeth Brody Gluck, Vice President, General Counsel
- Joseph F. Gomes, Senior Vice President, Developmental Services Division
- Glen Mattera, Chief Financial Officer
- Elisa Velardo, Vice President, CT
Vinfen Board of Directors
- Philip A. Mason, Ph.D. (Chairperson)
- Bruce L. Bird, Ph.D.
- C. Allen Ashley (Clerk)
- James E. Earley
- James K. Schmidt
- Rebecca Sullivan
- Henry White, M.D.