PARTNERS IN SERVICE
Vinfen is committed to building relationships and developing partnerships with leading organizations in the health and human services field. Please join us to strengthen our impact on transforming people’s lives.
We partner with state departments and agencies, other community behavioral health and human service organizations, provider trade associations, health care providers, hospitals, universities, and managed care organizations, foundations, and community organizations throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut.
These relationships enhance our capacity to provide integrated comprehensive services for the people we serve.
Vinfen actively seeks strategic partnerships and alliances. For more information on how to partner with us, please contact Elizabeth Cella, Director of Project Management, at 617-441-1747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STATE AGENCY SERVICE PARTNERS
- Connecticut Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Massachusetts Department of Children and Families
- Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services
- Massachusetts Department of Education
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Massachusetts Department of Neighborhood Development
- Massachusetts Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICE PARTNERS
- Bay Cove Human Services
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Bosch Healthcare
- Brookline Community Mental Health Center
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Dartmouth College
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy And Clinical Practice
- Harvard Medical School
- Hills Home Foods
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- Morgan Memorial Goodwill
- North Suffolk Mental Health Association
- Riverside Community Care