Adult Community Clinical Services
Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) is a comprehensive, clinically focused service that helps people living with psychiatric conditions recover, by helping to connect and support people to improve their abilities, self management, and meet their goals over time.
The ACCS staff work as a team to provide community-based services 7 days a week, and clinical coverage 24 hours a day. Team members provide clinical and rehabilitative interventions and other services including peer, family, and housing support.
We will partner with persons served and, with permission, family, friends, or other people who are important in the person’s life to join with us to help work on goals.
ACCS Services Include
Staff support persons served to build the life they want, providing the help in the places they choose to receive it. Some examples of goals the team can help people with are:
- Finding a home and learning to live independently
- Developing skills to cope with stress and manage your symptoms
- Improving your income and finances through benefits and work
- Connecting with peer and social supports
- Getting healthier by eating, sleeping, and exercising
- Understanding and taking your medication
- Addressing substance misuse
ACCS services are available to people who are eligible to receive support from the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health. For more information, visit the How to Access our Services page. Vinfen provides ACCS services across Eastern Massachusetts.